10/01/2014 - 10/31/2014
Self publishing is not for the faint of heart. It’s a lot of hard work. You need to be a writer, a publisher, and a marketing whiz. Can it be done? Yes. I did it without investing a lot of money, and you can learn how to do it as well. In my workshop, Self Publishing on a Shoestring, I will teach you the tips and tricks I learned, such as:
- Formatting your ebook without breaking the bank
- Uploading your book for free to Amazon, B&N, and the Apple store
- Creating a print version of your book at no cost to you
- Obtaining reviews without spending a dime
- Socializing on the cheap—WordPress, Facebook, Twitter and Goodreads
- Editing, Proofreading, and Cover Art—Getting the most bang for your buck
- Letting somebody else do the work—Aggregators, Audiobooks, and Amazon
- Selling Boxed Sets—Getting paid twice for the same book
- Maximizing your Online Exposure without losing your shirt
- And much more!
About the Presenter, Magda Alexander :
Magda Alexander published her debut contemporary romance, STORM DAMAGES, in July 2013. Six months later, she followed with STORM RAVAGED. A do it yourselfer, with little money to invest in this venture, she taught herself how to create a romance novel cover, format the book for Kindle and epubs, and most importantly, how the heck to market a book. As of March 2014, her two books have earned over $25,000 in royalties on a less than $500 investment.
Cost: Members:20/Non-Members: 30