The 2011 Board of Directors is shown below:
- President: Sharon Buchbinder
- Vice President: Laura Kamoie
- Secretary: Amy Villalba
- Treasurer: Donna Scheitlin
- Program Directors: Teresa Hearl & Kathy Love
- Newsletter Editor: Janet Mullany
- Contest Coordinator: Jackie Gray
- Publicity Director: Beth Werrell
- PAN Liaison: Chris Zampi
- PRO Liaison: Lea Nolan
- ESPAN Liaison: Kathy Affeldt
- Website Liaisons: Laura Thomson & Leslie Anderson
- Hospitality Directors: Loni Glover & Ann Arbaugh
- Critique Group Coordinator: Joya Fields
- Past President Liaison: Margaret Hren
- Eliza Knight has been busy signing with a new agent and contracting A PIRATE’S BOUNTY with Ellora’s Cave and LADY SEDUCTRESS’S BALL with Carina Press. Meanwhile her how-to book EDIT YOUR BOOK IN A MONTH has been burning up the Kindle charts, and as M. Leigh Ingles her middle-grade mystery novel, THE MYSTERY OF THE OLD BLACK DIARY, Book One in the new series THE SISTER DETECTIVES, released last month.
- Congrats to Loni Glover who has made PRO, and to Mary Jo Putney who celebrated the 25th anniversary of her first release on March 21 and anticipates her busiest year yet!
- Afton Locke‘s m/m/f menage SEXUAL ENERGY (Ellora’s Cave) came in 2nd place in the Sci-fi/Futuristic category of the 2010 Rainbow Awards for Excellence contest sponsored by Rainbow Writers, the GLBT chapter of RWA. Also check out her interview at Night Owl Erotica.